You might like this:
- 10 Home Cleaning Tricks Using Toothpaste.
- 10 Coca-Cola Hacks That Actually Work!
- 10 Cleaning Hacks That’ll Make You Say ”Why Didn’t I Know About These Sooner?”.
1. You can use a rubber band to do the French manicure by yourself.
• READ MORE How To Wash Your Clothes Without Laundry Detergent.
2. To sharpen scissors easily make a few cuts on an aluminum foil.
3. Polishing headlights of your car with toothpaste.
4. Using ordinary cheese grater to store jewelry.
|© (с) Irit Cohen|
5. Removing stains in suede shoes using an ordinary nail file.
|© (с) Kathleen Kamphausen|
6. Using a LEGO as cable and key holder.
7. Using your car spoiler as your outdoor table during picnics.
8. Using the towel hooks in kitchen to hold your tablet to enable you watch as you work in the kitchen.
9. Use a magnet to hold all your small metallic substace in one place.
10. Using your shower cap to store and transport a pair of your shoes easily.
If you like this content. You can check out these additional resources:
- Cleaning Hacks – How To Wash Your Clothes Without Laundry Detergent.
- 10 Ways To Make Your Entire Home Cleaner Than It’s Ever Been.
- 10 Amazing Uses For Coffee Grounds.
- Could you please …
- If you like this content could you please share it with your friends 🙂